Financial reporting and process automation
Cognos Disclosure Management (CDM) is a secure, collaborative, reporting and process automation solution that enables finance and other business users to merge enterprise data with focussed narrative analysis in a controlled, auditable environment.
CDM provides support for all narrative reporting in which you combine numbers and text. It integrates tightly with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, exploiting the skills you already posses in these tools.
Key functionality includes:
- Co-ordinates content from multiple contributors to improve efficiency and reduce risk of errors
- Input to reports and presentations can be collected from many sources, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as Cognos TM1 and BI
- Reports can be structured in many ways, for example: master report with content shared in other reports, automatic reuse of content from a report into PowerPoint presentations, master templates to control uniform reporting in different parts of the company; all of these improve efficiency and minimise the risk of errors
- Workflow to drive the progress of a report to ensure management control
- Built in audit trail to have traceability of changes, both in content of reports and structure of reports for absolute security
- Automated update of a report from one period to the next with minimum manual handling reduces risk of error and accelerates production
- Output options include: PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, XML to address varied corporate reporting requirements
DOWNLOAD THE DATASHEET: COGNOS DISCLOSURE MANAGEMENT
CONTACT US TO ARRANGE A DEMONSTRATION